Bzzagent Schick Hydro Silk® razor Campaign

I was Selected for Schick Hydro Silk® razor Campaign from Bzzagent.I was so excited and couldnt wait to receive the package.I was telling all my friends and family about how i was anxiously waiting for it to arrive so i can try it out and share my opinion with all of them.When it arrived I was thrilled and used it right away.I was so happy with how it felt and worked.It didnt hurt one bit it was nice and smooth while shaving my legs.I have used many different kind of razors before some have hurt or were to rough nothing compared to the Schick Hydro Silk® razor.I didnt get any cuts and the handle was easy to grasp.I would recommend the Schick Hydro Silk® razor to everyone!You will have nice smooth sexy legs after you use the Schick Hydro Silk® razor!You dont have to worry about any razor cuts or those red bumps from the razor irritating your skin.Thank you Bzzagent for letting me be apart of this campaign! I'm a BzzAgent and I received a free product sample from BzzAgent

1 comment:

  1. I'm also in this campaign! The razor really does work well and leaves legs smooth :) I'm glad it worked for you too!

    ReplyDelete