Easy Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

I absolutely love banana bread and have made it before but it did take a long time to make and with 2 little ones I have been looking for a easier recipe.I found this one on pinterest and wanted to share it.I had a few bananas that were going bad(in my sons eyes lol ) and then no one wants to eat them.so i figure now was the time to try it out.My husband said its the best banana bread i have made so far lol My son and father in law loved it also.

Here is the picture,it looks much better in person and of course didn't last long enough for me to even take a picture of both loafs. lol
 photo 9e090709-5071-4312-9ac1-de6bfc27b5f8_zpsb768a881.jpg




Ingredients:
Yellow Cake mix
2 Eggs
3-4 Over ripe bananas
1 cup chocolate chips or nuts
(I used chocolate chips)



Smash Bananas in large bowl
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.Batter will fill 2 small loaf pans as pictured above or 1 large loaf pan.Make sure to spray pans with non stick cooking spray.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes







1 comment:

  1. This looks really good! I may have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete