Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox

I am part of Influenster it's An exclusive online community where tastemakers and trendsetters come to share the latest and greatest news, places, products, and reviews with each other.Basically, Influenster is a place to come together and share your unique opinions of products and experiences.I love it!They send me the best products to try out!I love sharing reviews with family and friends.The recent Voxbox I received is called The Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox.it includes Colgate® Optic White® toothpaste,NECTRESSE™ Natural No Calorie Sweetener,belVita Breakfast Biscuits,Vaseline® Spray & Go Moisturizer and Dickinson's® Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes.it also included colgate mouth wash and toothbrush.I have included a picture in my post=)I received these products complimentary from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment