Puffs Fresh Faces

I am a Saline Ambassador and work with Boogie Wipes to help promote them,well now they have teamed up with Puffs Fresh Faces and gave me the opportunity to try them out. I received the package the other day and fell in love with them!The package it self was very pretty I didn't even want to open it =)
This is what I received!The white box with the blue bow is what it all arrived in.I have never heard of Puffs Fresh Faces before Until I became a saline Ambassador and I cant believe I have missed out!These products are awesome!

I received a variety of items.I received Nose & face wipes which are great for removing make-up cleaning your face and freshening up after a long day and most importantly when you are feeling under the weather.They are soft and made with natural saline so it soothes your nose.I received the lavender scent and the natural scent.


If you would like more information about these products or would like to purchase them click here puffsfreshfaces


Disclaimer: I received this product to try and all opinions are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment