Make Up By One Direction


I got the Opportunity to try out Make up One Direction,I was ecstatic when i found out i was approved.I love make up and My daughter loves their music.There are 3 different collections available: Up all night,Take me home & Midnight Memories.Each tin comes with a different set of make up and products to show off your own style and personality!

I got to try the Up all night collection
It comes with Mascara,Lipstick,Eye Shadow,Lip Gloss and more!I love the Stencils that it also comes with.It great for a night out on the town.My daughter loves the diamond stencil.It is easy to apply and looks fantastic!Here is a preview of the stencils,Cute right?!

I love the colors of the eye shadows they will go well with the nail polish and all of my going out outfits.
I used the lipstick,lip gloss,mascara and eye shadow here.I love how easy to put on.With the mascara there were no clumps it went on smooth.I love the dark look so i was happy with the dark lashes.The Eye shadow was easy to blend.The eye shadow came with 5 different colors.I used the teal and I also used the Navy eye liner to add a little midnight look to it.The lip stick went on smooth and the Lip gloss finished the look off nicely.
This was the Nail polish,it is so pretty!
It went on nicely and dried pretty fast!I did have to add 3 coats because it was pretty light on the first coat.


Overall this is a fun set. It is limited edition with the following release dates in the US:
Post is their Powered by Brandbacker. I received items for consideration only. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment