Knowing Vera (Australian Romantic Suspense) (Chance for Love)


I love to read but haven't found anything really interesting so Im really glad I got a chance to read this!it is a great romance book with a little erotica which is different than the normal which I love!I love that it has some suspense and i didnt want to put it down.I think Vera and zach are a great couple and only hoped their relationship would survive.It was a great read.I get tired of reading the same old books,this is nothing like the others i have read it.It has a little bit of everything!The Love story that everyone loves to read filled with drama!A messy web of deceit, intrigue, and mystery.now who doesn't love that?And I know there's more to come in this series, and I also know the next two stories are going to keep me hooked Soooo can't wait!




Here is a quick book description 
Vera Custodio has never fallen in love, though she has strong feelings for her friend and sometimes lover, Zach Spencer. Long-forgotten memories resurface when Vera discovers Zach’s mother was the woman her father supposedly murdered many years ago. 

After losing his leg, former triathlete Zach Spencer reevaluates his life—and realizes he’s falling in love with Vera. After she ends their relationship, Zach is determined to prove his love and follows her to Australia in search of the killer. 

Caught between a web of family secrets and a deranged adversary, Vera and Zach must depend on each other for survival. Love blossoms, but the truth explodes everything Vera knows about herself. Will she close her heart forever or risk it all for a shot at happily-ever-after?


From the Author

Vera Custodio is possibly my most favorite character. I never planned on making her a heroine, but she grew on me. In Broken Build, she first appears as the sister of a dead man, and then as the flirt enticing Dave Jewell with her pancit malabon. From there, she became Maryanne Torres' best friend in Hidden Under Her Heart. She met Zach Spencer, a playboy triathlete, and succumbed to his charms, but under her terms.

Since she was a side character, she had several faults she had to grow out of to become a heroine. She wasn't very truthful, had trouble keeping her panties on, and dropped boyfriends like used nail extensions. But she was also caring, loyal, and a darn good cook. When Zach Spencer suffers a crippling injury, I knew Vera would be the perfect woman for him. But first, she has to overcome the mystery in her past and open her heart enough to trust. And that's the theme of Knowing Vera.

Product Details

  • File Size: 1818 KB
  • Print Length: 277 pages
  • Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
  • Publisher: World Literary Press (September 6, 2013)
  • Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B00F1BLSZO
  • Text-to-Speech: Enabled 
  • X-Ray:
  • Lending: Enabled
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #373,530 Paid in Kindle Store

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment