Off Balance, the American Way of Health Review.


I was selected to review Off Balance, the American Way of Health Review book and I thought it was very interesting.I learned a lot and some of my thoughts were kind of confirmed by reading this book.I know there are plenty of doctors who love to help patients and try to find the best medication to help them but i know there are a few who are not very educated or don't understand some sicknesses so they guess on what medication to give their patient.There are so many side affects I think that can be avoided.These medications they have come up with and prescribed to us do nothing but mask the symptoms and sometimes make us more ill. I think some doctors need more education then what they already have.

This book was very enjoyable and taught me things i did not know.Dr. Ali explains to us in her book how for thousands of years people have relied on plants and alternative medicine such as acupuncture in China and Ayurvedic medicine in India. They know that health is a combination of mind, body, and spirit. Western medicine has completely lost sight of these concepts and just want to go for the quick and easy cover-up of our symptoms, no matter how dangerous.You should read this book if you would like the simple truth from the perspective of a pharmacist. This book will teach you how to understand the healthcare system.I understand there is trial and error I just wanted doctors to be sure they are giving their patient the right medication.over all this is a great read and gives you something to think about,and there is a alternative options.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment