Splash Math Educational & fun Kids Apps!

I have a four year old son who is not interested in math and has a very short attention span.I am so glad I found this app!It has colorful graphics and easy problems to solve.The app is easy to understand and he can learn at his own pace.There are two different apps available.The first one is Preschool & Kindergarten Splash Math games for kids and toddlers.Your child can learn counting skills,addition,subtraction and more.My son loves the cute characters and cool sounds with positive reinforcement when he gets something wrong so he doesn't get mad or frustrated while learning.I also have a 2 year old who is very interested in learning and loves this app just as much!She recognizes colors,numbers and letters.

Prequel to the successful Splash Math Series Grades 1 to 5 - Splash Math Kindergarten app allows kids to get started with Math practice in fun way. Ideal for kids 3-6 years in age, it’s a superb math game for kids in preschool and kindergarten

The next app is Splash math for grades 1-5.Free fun learning games for kids to practice first,second,third,fourth and fifth grade elementary work sheets.

Even though my son is too young for this app he still enjoys trying to figure out the math problems.He recognizes shapes colors and numbers and is slowly figuring out some of the geometry problems himself.I like that I can receive weekly emails with his progress.I love that I can make his own profile and keep track of what he is working on and learning.I would highly recommend this app for children preschool through 5 grade.Its fun and educational cant beat that!Head on over to itunes and download it now!


$100 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Ends 12/31
Write a short review of any Splash Math app on the iTunes App Store. If you have already reviewed Splash Math app, simply update your review.
Send an email to giveaway@splashmath.com with your iTunes nickname and the app you reviewed.

Join the 8 million+ users! Download Splash Math on iTunes! Get SplashMath for Grades 1-5 Get SplashMath for Pre-K

Or check them out on Google Play!

Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Pinterest

This post was created in partnership with Mom Buzz Media and StudyPad Inc. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment