BOYON Stage Light Bulb

This light bulb is very cool,it works great and is so easy to use.The light bulb is easy to set up,I like that you can use it as a light bulb and plug it in to use as a night light into a outlet.It is great to use for any party or just hanging out at home.My kids loved to dance around with the light on while i play music for them.The light has very colorful colors and it lights up the whole room.The top spins around and makes cool designs on the dance floor if you are using it as a light bulb in the socket.If you are using it as a night light then the light design would be on the ceiling.The light looks to be made very well and im sure it will last a long time.I am very happy with this product and would recommend it.

I received this product at a discount price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.









No comments:

Post a Comment