ChiTronic® Women Hair Quick Straightener

The ChiTronic Womens hair straightener works very well,It is really easy to use.To turn the hair straightener on you push and hold the power button for 3 seconds.The hair straightener only take a couple of minutes to heat up.There is a minus - button and a plus + button to set your desired temperature.Your hair needs to be dry and you will need to brush out your hair with a regular brush first.I got a small section of my hair first and slowly brushed it with the hair straightener,I would then get another small section of hair and do the same thing over for each section.It only took about 15 minutes to straightener all of my hair and my hair is really long,it is 4- 5 inches passed my behind.










The hair straightener has a clear screen so you can see clearly what you set the temperature to.The straightener will automatically turn off in a hour.If you need to turn off the straightener you hold the power button for 3 seconds.The hair straighten is well made and is easy to hold.The top of the hair straightener does get hot so be careful not to touch it.I am happy with this product and would recommend it.



I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

ChiTronic® Women Hair Quick Straightener

No comments:

Post a Comment