Mermaid Tail Blanket

The Mermaid tail blanket is so comfortable,my daughter is 3 and she loves it.It is made of fleece so it is really soft.It fits my daughter pretty good,it is big but it will last her a long time.I ordered the purple and green blanket,the top is green the center is purple then the fin is green.The colors go very well together.Your child can put her feet in the fin and walk a little.My daughter loves that she can flap the fin around just like a mermaid.It is great for just relaxing and watching tv or to sleep in.The blanket is easy to wash and is a great size.The blanket is easy fold and put away when not in use.The blanket is made very well and im sure will last a long time.I am happy with this product and would recommend it.

I received this product at a discount price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review




No comments:

Post a Comment