Tripod for iPhone - Peyou® 3 in 1 Octopus Style Portable and Adjustable Tripod Stand

This is a awesome product,it is easy to stand up.I love that it comes with a remote so it is easy to record or take a picture at the press of a button.It is also great that you can wrap the tripod around something if you can not find a table or desk to stand it up on.My iphone easily found the tripod when i used it to connect to the blue tooth.The tripod is easy to connect.The tripod looks to be well made and made of great quality.I like he blue and black design,makes it look cool and fun.I love that you can set it up to take a family photo with out worrying about having to leave some one out because there is no one to take a picture,now with the tripod you wont have to worry about that.The tripod holds my iphone well and is easy to put on and remove.I am very happy with this product and would recommend it.


I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment