Avantek wireless doorbell kit

The Avantek wireless doorbell kit is a great product to have.The kit includes 2 chimes and the wireless transmitter.The transmitter already has batteries so once you receive it you are ready to go.You will have to pull out a pin thing out of the back of the transmitter for it to work.You plug the 2 chimes anywhere in your house into a outlet.You place the transmitter outside.I placed mine by my front door.You can choose any sound you would like for the chimes.There are 48 different sounds to choose from.There are songs to bells and the classic doorbell.You can hear the chimes clearly.I have one plugged in our room and one in the kitchen.They are both on different ends of our home.The doorbell kit is made of great quality it is strong and durable.The transmitter is water proof so it will be fine outside.We do not have a doorbell and some times we can hear if some one is knocking on the black screen door so this doorbell kit is great.I love there is no wires or no hard setup,is is very easy just plug the chimes in the outlet and that it is.simple.I am happy with this product and would recommend it.

I received this product at a discount price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment