Driftsun Sports Pop up Soccer Goal Portable Folding Net Set

I have a 5 year old who is starting soccer soon.My son loves to play and practice,with the driftsun pop up soccer goal he can get in the extra practice he needs.The goals are very nice and easy to set up.The set includes two goals,they come in a nice carry bag that is light weight and has a handle to easily carry it around.It is flat enough to take it with you to the park or a friends house.The goals come in two different sizes,4 ft and 6 ft.




I purchased the 4 ft because it is mainly being used for my two little ones who are 5 and 3.The size of the goals are perfect for them.The goals are 4ft wide 3.5 High x 3.5 deep.The goals are well made and easily pop open for setup and close pretty easy.The goals include anchoring stakes to keep the goals securely in the ground and keep them from moving.The goals are durable and have stood up well to my children playing soccer with them.To close the nets you just twist them over and they shut easily then you slide them in to the case.I am happy with this purchase and would recommend it.




I received this product at a discount price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment