Crystallove Plastic Pancake Batter Dispenser

My kids love pancakes but mostly every time i make them there is always a big mess to clean up.Now that i have the cake batter dispenser it makes everything so much easier.There is no mess and I can make perfect round pancakes.I can easily squeeze the handle and choose how big or small I want the pancake.The first time i squeezed the handle to hard and it shot out,i didn't think it would shoot out fast but i learned to squeeze it slowly.The more you hold the handle down the more batter will come out for larger pancakes.I love that the dispenser has the measurements on the side so i can easily measure how much I need with out any measuring cups or anything else.







The lid goes on easily and is easy to remove.When i make cupcakes it also hard to pour the cake mix into the muffin tin so with this dispenser I can also easily pour a good amount into each of the cupcake pans and not worry about pouring too much or making a mess.The dispenser is made of good quality.The dispenser is durable and feels well made.It is very easy to clean.The handle is easy to squeeze so you can get the perfect amount of batter every time.I am happy with this product and would recommend it.


I received this product at a discount price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I like this!!! I think I'm gonna have to buy one!

    ReplyDelete