Little Celebrity Singer Microphone

The microphone is really cute,my daughter loves that it is all pink.It is girly just like her.She loves that the microphone has a little disco ball thing with lights at the bottom of the microphone stand.She loves to pretend she is really singing at a concert.The microphone also has a button that you can press so it sounds like the crowd is cheering and clapping.I like that it has two microphones,I have a 5 year old son who i did not want to feel left out even though he has his own microphone already but i knew he would like the new fun toy that sister has.So it is perfect since there are two microphones.You can place the microphone on the stand or hold it and dance around.

The microphone was easy to put together but the base would not fit in,my kids had no problem with that it still stood up and they enjoyed it.When my daughter puts her mouth to close to the microphone it does make a screetching sound.The microphone stand is a little bit flimsy but not too bad.You can tighten up the top where the microphone holder is because at first it kept falling to the side.I am pretty happy with this product,my kids love it and i would recommend it.




I received this product at a discount price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review

No comments:

Post a Comment