Sound Intone headphones with microphone

The Sound Intone headphones are really nice,the headphones are made of great quality.I have a 5 year old and 13 year old who love to listen to music on their phones and ipod,at times it can get pretty noisy here.I am happy I got the chance to review the headphones,since they arrived it has been much quieter and my boys love the headphones.The headphones are light weight,they are great for kids and adults.The headphones are adjustable to fit pretty much anyone.The headphones are pretty comfortable.They are nicely padded and do not bother my sons at all.I love that you can fold them to put them away so they do not take up much space.



My son has a headphone stand that he uses to place the headphones on.The headphone stand pictured is not included.






The cord on the headphones are fabric coated,the cord is a descent size.I like that it is not blue tooth connected,the reason I like that it is not blue tooth connected is you do not have to worry about charging the headphones,all you do is plug the headphones in to your tablet or iphone and you are set.The headphones sound really good.The headphones are a nice grey color,there are also other colors available.The headphones have the letter R on the right side of the headphones to let you know which side to put the headphones on,this is great for smaller children.Overall the headphones work and sound great,I am very happy with this product and would recommend it.






I received this product at a discount price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment