Deluxe Workshop Construction Tool Box for Kids Play Set

My son loves to help fix things and wants to use grown up tools but of course i don'
t want him to hurt himself,so it is awesome that the deluxe workshop tool box has all the tools just like dad.The set is made of good quality and feels durable,I like that it has wooden looking pieces so he can pretend to put things together.The set includes a hammer 2 different screw drivers,a wrench,pretend box cutter,saw,pliers,ruler and more.The toys are made of plastic so kids can not hurt themselves.It also includes a toy tool box to keep everything in.The tool box handle can be removed,it has a ruler markings on it.It is light weight so kids will not struggle while carrying it around.The handles on the saw are small so they are easy for little hands to grip.All the tools fit nicely in the tool box.My son is 5 and really enjoys playing with the set,I also have a 3 year old daughter who has been enjoying the set as well.I am happy with this product and would recommend it.

I received this product at a discount price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review







No comments:

Post a Comment