Kingstar 7" Robot Led Projection Alarm Clock

The robot clock is really cool,it has a good size screen that displays the time.The screen is easy to read and also has a green light to display the time when it is dark.The screen also displays the date and day.You can switch the time to military time or regular time.The robot comes with batteries and a little screw driver to open the bottom of the robot to change the batteries.


I wish my pictures were more clearer but they wouldn't get clear with my Iphone.You can make the display up to 4 feet wide.





There is a little slider switch on top of the robots head that lets you change the projection display,there are flowers,daisies,moon with stars.You can have the projector with the designs and have the time displayed.You can also have it with out the time displayed.The robots eyes are the projector,one eye has the time and the other has the display.The robot is a good size,it is about 7 inches tall.It is light weight and easy to move around from room to room.You can move the robots eyes up and down to move the display around and set it to which way you would like.His arms also move up and down,the robot is made of good quality and stands up well.The robot is great for boys or girls.My daughter loves looking at the display.My son is sometimes afraid of the dark so it is great that he can have the robot on and it will go off by itself after a while.I love that it has a alarm clock also,my son recently started kindergarten so this helps him get up each morning.I am very happy with this product and would recommend it.






I received this product at a discount price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment