Qedertek 200 LED Solar Christmas Lights

These lights are very beautiful,they would make any party look more elegant and classy.I love the way they twinkle and softly blink on and off.It is awesome that you can change the light modes,there are two different settings you can change the light to,there is a easy off and on button on the back.There are 200 lights and it is 72 feet long so you get a good amount of lights and it is a great length.









I like that the lights are water proof,you also wont have to worry about plugging it in or unplugging them during bad weather.I like that the lights are solar powered,you wont have to worry about batteries.Sometimes it is hard to find a a outlet outside and you have to use long extension cords but with these lights you wont have to worry about that.It is hard to find a long set also for huge Christmas trees usually you have to connect two sets together but you wont have to with this set.The lights are made of good quality.I really love the smaller bulb it gives the light a more softer glow.The lights are easy to setup,the solar panel includes a stake to put in the ground.The lights are great for parties,Christmas and just lounging out side.I am happy with this product and would recommend it.

I received this product at a discount price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.






No comments:

Post a Comment