Asmork Modern Art Oil Painting Canvas

The Asmork Modern Art Oil Painting canvas art is very beautiful,and really stands out in a room.I really love the colors,the colors compliment each other well.The colors are vibrant,reminds me of a beautiful sunset.The canvas is made of great quality,it is very easy to hang up on the wall.On the back of the canvas there are hooks on each of them,so you wont have to add anything to them.You will receive a set of 3 canvas's.You can see the beautiful detail of the oil paint.





There are two sizes to choose from I ordered the 14.2''(H)*9.4''(W),it is a good size for where I wanted to put it.There is also the 28.3''(H)*18.9''(W)  size but it is priced for more.I hung the canvas in my craft room/living room,It looks beautiful.You can hang the canvas pretty much anywhere and they would liven up a room.The Canvas's are light weight and are hung up securely.There is a signature of the artist on the canvas on the bottom right which i thought was pretty cool.It is small so it does not really stand out.When I received the canvas's they were packed extremely well with no damage.Shipping was very fast,i was very impressed.This canvas would be a great gift for any art lover.I am happy with this product and would recommend it.


I received this product at a discount price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.


If you are interested in buying this beautiful canvas art I have been given a awesome discount code for $5 off the smaller size canvas art.Use code F5CG6U46 when checking out.

Click here to order





No comments:

Post a Comment