AudioFi Bluetooth Headset for IOS, Android, and PC Devices

These AudioFi bluetooth headphones are pretty awesome,the headphones sound great.You can really hear the base and it sounds good.The music sounds clear and not distorted at all.The headphones are really comfortable and feel light weight.The headphones do not bother my ears or feel tight.It barely feels like i have them on.The outside of the headphones are white and the inside is black.




The headphones come with a usb cord to charge the headphones before use.I plugged the cord into my laptop and charge them for a hour then used them for a bit and it still did not to be recharged.You need to hold the play button for about 6 seconds to turn it on,the headphones easily pair with your iphone.You can control the volume with your phone.You can also take calls while listening to the headphones.The cord is a pretty good size and easy to move around with while wearing the headphones.The headphones are made of goo quality.I am really happy with this product and would recommend it.
I received this product at a discount price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment