Fishers Finery Womens Ecofabric Foldover Yoga Pants

The yoga pants are so comfortable,the pants fit well.The yoga pants are soft and easy to move around in.I like that they are boot cut so they are loose around your ankles.I like that the pants feel light weight so it doesnt feel like you have anything on.You can also sleep comfortably with them on.I ordered the heather grey and it looks just as pictured.The yoga pants have a fold over part around the waist,so it covers my problem area nicely.These yoga pants fit me well and make me feel more confident.The yoga pants are great to wear while doing yoga or to just lounge around the house.The yoga pants are made of good quality,they do not feel thin at all.They are well made and durable.The length on the yoga pants are great,not too long and not short.I am happy with this product and would recommend it.




I received this product at a discount price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment