HiCool Kids Riding Helmet

The HiCool kids riding helmet is really nice,I love the pink color and the beautiful designs on the helmet.The helmet arrived packaged well in a white bag to keep it covered so it does not get dusty when not in use.The helmet is made of good quality and is light weight.I was worried about it being too heavy for my 3 year old daughter but it fits her perfectly.She does not complain about it at all,she really loves it plus i love that it fits her great.There are side straps that you clip underneath the chin when wearing the helmet.You can easily adjust it to fit your child.








The helmet has foam like material inside to protect your child's head.The helmet has holes on the sides of the helmet and on the back for ventilation and so it wont get to hot for your child to wear.The helmet has a headband for protection and for comfort.My 13 year old son also tried on the helmet and it fit him well also after i adjusted it for him.I like that it is suitable for ages 3-12,I know it will last my daughter a long time and i wont have to worry about buying her another one.The helmet feels sturdy and durable.I am always worried about when she is riding her bike but with this helmet I feel a lot better,knowing she is safer and protected.I am very happy with this product and would recommend it.

I received this product at a discount price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.


No comments:

Post a Comment