Lewo Magnetic Doodle Easel Activity Center for Kids

The magnetic doodle easel is really cool,I love that it has a dry erase board,magnetic board and chalk board all in one!Plus it includes 100 magnetic shapes that can be used to let your child's creativity come to life.There are different kinds of shapes,faces,clothes,arms and legs to connect to build a character.Your child can create people,animals,designs and more.My son loved this set and it kept him busy for hours.On one side of the board is the dry erase part that can be used to add magnets,you can also add your own magnets to it.I had bought him numbers and alphabet magnets and he added them to the board.He has created people of myself and my husband plus his sister and himself then added our names at the bottom of each figure.






The set includes a dry erase marker with a small eraser at the end of the marker.On the other side of the board is a chalk board,it also includes chalk and a eraser to erase the chalk.I like that he is having fun while learning at the same time.My son has recently started kindergarten so this has helped to practice drawing letters,numbers and shapes.The box is light weight and easy to carry.It's easy to store away and does not take up much room.The set includes a booklet with puzzle patterns and instructions on how to build characters or they can use their own creativity and build their own character.The set is pretty fun and made of good quality.I like that it is easy to set up like a easel or you can draw on it flat on a table.I am pretty happy with this product and would definitely recommend it.





I received this product at a discount price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment