MeQi Kids Mermaid Tail Blanket

The mermaid blanket is beautiful,the colors are pretty and very vibrant.The blanket is really soft and comfortable.I ordered the blanket for my daughter who is 3 and it fits pretty good on her,it is a little big which is good so i know it will her a long time and she can grow into it.



The blanket is a good size,My daughter loves that she can put her feet in the fins and move the tail around and pretend to be a mermaid.The blanket is made of good quality,the blanket is well made with no loose strings.I like the scale design in purple that is on the top of the mermaid blankets.The bottom of the tail is also purple with the center of the blanket a hot pink color.I am very happy with this blanket and would recommend it.






I received this blanket at a discount price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment