20 Halloween Trick Or Treat Bags with Mini Toy Figure Toys

I try to find new ways to surprise my kids for Halloween,they love legos so i thought this would be a awesome treat for them.The legos come in a little plastic bag and are not assembled.The plastic bag is inside of the drawstring treat bags.The draw string treat bags have a cute Halloween design on them.The colors are fun and vibrant.









They have different pictures on each of them,the bags say trick or treat,spooky,boo or just have a Halloween picture.The legos are easy to put together but have small parts so I would recommend them for small children.I like that there is a good variety of characters from pirates,to construction men to police man and more.The only thing i noticed is there isnt any female characters but other than that they are cool and fun to play with.I am happy with this product and would recommend it.


I received this product at a discount price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.



No comments:

Post a Comment