36 Toy Filled Easter Eggs with Pair of Light up Ears

My kids are hooked on surprise eggs so I thought this would be a awesome gift to give to them when they do chores or help out around the house,The eggs are a big hit!I love watching them open the eggs and getting a cool surprise.Each egg has something different,it might be the same item but different colors.The eggs have stampers,yoyo's,tattoos,toy cameras and so much more.






I think they are great for Easter,it is so much more exciting to get cool new toys than the same old candy.It is also healthier.I am happy with the variety of toys.The qauilty of the eggs are pretty good as well as the toys inside.The one thing i didnt like was there is a set of mini cards but they are made of thin paper so they are hard to use.Other than that i think this set is pretty cool.The set includes 36 eggs and a light up glow in the dark ears.I would highly recommend this product,

I received this product at a discount price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.





No comments:

Post a Comment