AKDSteel Toothbrush Holder

The toothbrush holder is very nice and is made of good quality.I like the design of the tooth brush holder it looks very stylish and really stands out.I ordered the tooth brush holder for my husband so he can have a place to store his razors but ended up using it for my kids tooth brushes.






The tooth brushes are easy to place in the holder.You have to slide them in from the top.I thought you can push it through the holder lines but it does not work that way.You also have to make sure you have the tooth brush holder straight and where you want to place it because it has a sticky back ground that you need to stick to the wall and once you place it somewhere its pretty stuck.I placed it a little crooked and tried to take it off to straighten it but didnt take it off after all since it is pretty stuck lol.The tooth brush holds 3 tooth brushes or 3 razors.The holder is made of stainless steel so it is pretty easy to clean and maintain.I am happy with this product and would recommend it.

I received this product at a discount price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment