Apple Cutter & Corer Set

The apple cutter is something i have been wanting to try for a while now,my kids love apples but it is always a pain to cut the apples in slices for them plus take out the core,With the apple cutter it is so much easier to cut apples and takes up less time so thats a bonus.The apple cutter is easy to use,I love that it has silicone handles so it is easy to grip plus the handles are raised up so you have more space to work with and wont have to worry about getting your fingers.The apple cutter is made of good quality,it is not just for apples you can also use it for tomatoes,potatoes,pineapples and more.The apple cutter is easy to clean and is dishwasher safe.I am happy with this product and would recommend it.












I received this product at a disocunt price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.


No comments:

Post a Comment