ENNAS 2.48" Tall Mini Jesus Born Nativity Figurine Christmas Decoration

The Nativity Jesus born Christmas figure is very nice and made of good quality.I like that the figure has a lot of detail to it.The hand crafted figure is gorgeous and painted very nicely.The colors compliment each other very well.This figurine measures about 1.89 length x 1.18 wide 2.48 inches tall.The figurine is light weight and is made of resin stone material.






The figure is easy to clean just dust it with a soft cloth or brush.I use some makeup brush to dust them off.I do not use the same makeup brushes for my actual makeup,i have them only for dusting my figurines.This would be a great addition to any Christmas Nativity scene.I am happy with this product and would recommend it.


I received this product at a discount price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment