MANZOO 7-Pack Microfiber Cleaning Cloth for glasses

My thirteen year old recently started wearing glasses,The glasses only came with one cleaning cloth so its nice to be able to order a set that includes 7 cleaning cloths.My sons glasses get dirty and dusty pretty fast so hes always cleaning them,its great to have back up so i can wash the others.The cleaning cloths feel real soft and clean his glasses very well.I can also use the cleaning cloths for my iphone and he can use them to clean the screen on his nintendo ds.







There are so many different uses for these cloths,i have two other children who use them for their tablets.The cleaning cloths are also great for laptops they clean very well and can be used multiple times before washing.I am happy with this product and would recommend it.

I received this product at a discount price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review

No comments:

Post a Comment