North 15 Mens Plush Soft Warm Fleece Bathrobe

The North 15 bath robe is really soft and very comfortable.The robe has a pocket on the front on each side.The robe also has a hanger hook to hang it up on the bathroom door so you can easily slip into the robe after you take shower.The robe is pretty warm and a good size.The robe is made of great quality and feels pretty light weight.It is easy to move around in.




The robe includes a waist strap to tie around you so the robe will stay closed.I ordered the black robe and it looks just as pictured when i ordered it.The robe arrived quickly and on time.The robe is plush and made of fleece.The robe is a one size fits most and it fit my husband and son pretty well.I am happy with this robe and would recommend it.

I received this product at a discount price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment