PowerLead Gypo UC46 1080P Wifi Wireless Video Projector

The projector is made of great quality.it is pretty light weight and easy to use.I like that it is light weight so you can easily take it with you anywhere.You can have a movie night and watch movies outdoors!I love that it is wifi compatible.






The movies show up clear,there is a knob on top to easily fix the focus if it is blurry when you are getting started.I had it on in the living room it is not very dark and you could still view the movie clearly.You can connect it to usb,sd card,wifi and hdmi.You can connect it to a playstation or xbox one.I like that it also includes a remote control to easy control the projector.You can watch picture slide shows,movies videos and more.I am happy with this product and would recommend it.

I received this product at a discount price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment