Anmao Stainless Steel Couples Necklace Pendant Love Hearts

This is a very beautiful necklace,it is great for a couple or for mother daughter.My daughter saw it and fell in love with it so i gave her one necklace and I kept the other for myself.She loves gold and i love silver so it is perfect.I love the hearts and how they match up perfectly.One of the hearts did come with a little scratch but no biggie.You will get a necklace with each pendant so you wont have to worry about buying a necklace separately.The hearts each have two diamonds on the hearts,that make them sparkle and stand out more.The set came nicely packaged in a little box.The necklace is made of good quality.It feels really durable and is pretty light weight when wearing it.I am happy with this product and would recommend it.




No comments:

Post a Comment