MECO Funny C Shape Decoration Magnetic Levitation Floating Globe with LED Light

This is a pretty awesome globe!The globe is kind of hard to make it levitate,it includes instructions but it does take time to perfect it.It took me a lot of tries to get it to levitate but once i got it I was amazed!.The set includes the globe and a "C" looking base.I like that the globe includes a wall adapter,lately all the products i have bought come with a usb cord so i have to buy a adapter to plug it in the wall.The C shape base has very pretty lights and shines nicely to light up around the globe.My kids love to watch it spin and are amazed that it actually levitates.The globe and base are made of good quality and well made.I have it on my desk and love looking at it.I am happy with this product and would recommend it.






MECO Funny C Shape Decoration Magnetic Levitation Floating Globe with LED Light


No comments:

Post a Comment