Mexican Blanket by Open Road Goods

This Mexican blanket is very beautiful and is soft.I love the pastel colors,I ordered the Mexican blanket that is white,purple,coral and green.The colors are very pretty and compliment each other well.Growing up my grandma always had these kind of blankets around,I have been wanting one but could never find one that i really liked.I am so happy I came across this blanket,it is made of good quality.The blanket is warm and comfortable.The blanket is a good size,it is about 73' X 48".I wash the blanket in the washing machine with no problems.I like that it also included a cute little zippered purse.It has the Mexican blanket design on it but is a blue with different colored designs.I am happy with this product and would recommend it.







No comments:

Post a Comment