FashionShop365 Women Halter Lingerie One Piece Lace Jumpsuit

The Fashionshop365 halter lingerie is very sexy,I love the different options of colors that is available.I chose the rose red but it looks more like a dark pink in person.It is still very beautiful and is comfortable.The material is made of lace and is very soft.The material is not itchy or does not bother me at all.The lingerie fit perfectly and my husband loved it.I love trying new lingerie to try and spice up our relationship and this on was definitely a keeper.The lingerie is pretty true to size.The lace is stetchy so it will stretch to fit your needs,it also curves with your body.The lingerie is also crotchless!The lingerie has a silk ribbon to tie behind your neck when putting on the lingerie.I am very happy with this product and would recommend it.I received this product as a sample.all opinions are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment