FashionShop365 Women Lingeries One Piece Babydoll Lace Outfit

The Fashionshop365 lingerie is very nice and extremely sexy.The lingerie's fabric is made of 65% cotton and 35% polyester.The materiel is beautiful,the size says one size so please check the measurements listed.The lingerie was a little small for me but I like the style of it and it stretches a little.I am hoping to lose a little more weight so it will fit better soon.The lingerie also has ribbon that you can tie behind you neck.The lingerie includes a mask,the mask is the same fabric as the lingerie.The lingerie slides on easily and is easy to take off.The lingerie is made of good quality.The fabric is soft and comfortable.There are two color options to choose from one is red and the other is black.I chose the color red and it looks exactly liked its pictured.I received this product as a sample.





No comments:

Post a Comment