IYELLOW In-Ear Earphones

The earphones are really nice and come in a nice case to keep them in.The earphones sound great and are comfortable while wearing them.The earphones fit easily in your ears and stay in.The earphones also have a built in microphone so you can still take calls while listening to music.There is a volume control button also on the cord of the headphones.I love to hear the bass in my music so the fact that i can hear the bass clearly and it sounds good is amazing.Of Course if you do not like a lot o bass you can lower it to your likings.Many earphones dont sound well or I could never find a good pair until i came across these.







The earphones fit my iphone and you can also use it for andriod,samsung,ipad,laptops and tablets.I received this product as a sample and my findings are based on my own impressions of the product. In no way was my finding influenced by my sample. #IWasInvitedI received this product as a sample and my findings are based on my own impressions of the product. In no way was my finding influenced by my sampl

No comments:

Post a Comment