T-Rex Hates Pushups,Black Burnout Racerback Tank

This is a nice tank top with a funny design,I love the t -rex design,it is fun design and the tank top is comfortable.I love the way it fits,it is pretty soft material and is made of 65% polyester and 35% cotton.The tank top is sheer which means it is a little see through so i do wear a thinner tank top underneath but you could also wear a sports bra.I like that it has a racer back.



The colors are very nice and compliment each other well,i love the grey and black it makes the white t rex design stand out.I usually wear a large or x large depending on the material,I ordered a xl to make sure it fit since it says order a size up and it fit very well.The tank top is not baggy or tight it perfectly.I am 5'5 about 180 and I am happy with the way it fit.I am definitely going to buy a few more tanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment