Wireless Karaoke Set Bluetooth Microphone For Music Playing and Singing

The wireless Karaoke  Microphone is pretty awesome,the speaker is on the bottom of the microphone and it sounds great!My kids love to sing and dance around,I have been looking for something for them to sing karaoke to and I am super happy i came across this Karaoke Microphone.The Microphone includes a rechargeable battery and it is easy to install.The microphone connects to bluetooth with no problems.I easily paired it to my Iphone.You can use the Microphone wireless and it also includes usb cables to charge the microphone.The Microphone is made of good quality and light weight so it easy to hold and dance around with.You can also set the microphone to have a echo which is a cool effect.There is a app called sing for the iphone that I have downloaded for my kids to sing along to while using the microphone.You can record yourself also!so much fun!#SPONSORED #REDHOTREVIEWS





No comments:

Post a Comment