Ammiy Rechargeable Motion-Sensing LED Strip Nightlight

The Ammiiy led strip nighlight is very nice.I like that you can set it to auto turn on and off or you can leave it on.I place it under th top bunk of my sons bunk beds.My son likes to read but there is not good lighting for him to relax in bed and read.This light provides a good amount of light for him to read and he can easily switch it to off when he is done.I also like that you can charge the light and not have to worry about replacing batteries.The light includes a usb cord to charge the light.The light is already charged once it arrives and is ready to use or you could charge it before use.The light is made of good quality and is pretty bright.I am happy with this product and would recommend it.I received this product as a sample.








No comments:

Post a Comment