Diamond Kite Easy Flyer

The Diamond kite is really nice and a great size.it is pretty big.The kite is made of good quality and is easy to put together.There is easy instructions to follow to put the kite together.It has been windy around here lately so it was a great time to try out our new kite,the kite was picked up by the wind easily and flew nicely.I love the bright fun colors of the kite.The kite has rainbow colors and the colors are very vibrant.The kite is a nice diamond shape,my kids had a lot of fun playing with it.The string on the spool is thick and feels durable.I am happy with this kite and would recommend it.I received this product as a sample and my findings are based on my own impressions of the product. In no way was my finding influenced by my sample.





No comments:

Post a Comment