Diaper Bag backpack convertible baby bag by Babyboo16

This is a very nice stylish Diaper bag,I no longer have babies but I have two small children and this baby bag makes things so much simpler when we are traveling out of town.I like that you can convert to a back pack or use it like a tote bag.The extra straps are inside the bag when it arrives.I like that there are so many pockets inside.There is a also a zippered pocket inside.I can easily take along my childs medicine bottles,brushes,snacks and store them in the little pockets to easily access them if I need to.The diaper bag is easy to carry and stands when it is placed on the floor.The bag is made of good quality and I love the black and white stripes.There are even zippers on the side to store items.I am in love with this bag it fits so much stuff,it is pretty big but easy to carry around.The bag also includes a changing mat.I am happy with this product and would recommend it.I received this product as a sample and my findings are based on my own impressions of the product. In no way was my finding influenced by my sample.













No comments:

Post a Comment