Easter Tweet Eggs

These eggs are super cute and perfect for Easter!You can add little candies or toys to them,turn them on the hear them tweet so your little one can find them.I have a 4 year old daughter and i decided to give her them early so we can practice finding eggs before Easter since she is small,she loved them.The set comes with these eggs,each egg is a different color.There is a pink egg,purple and blue.The eggs are made of good quality and easy to use.The eggs easily open and shut when you are adding things to them.I am happy with this product and would recommend them.I received this product as a sample and my findings are based on my own impressions of the product. In no way was my finding influenced by my sample. #CBR Adventures #butterflyreviews







No comments:

Post a Comment