Karaoke wireless bluetooth microphone & Speaker

I love the Karoke wireless bluetooth microphone!I have posted about one of these before but i absolutely love it and had to get another one for my daughter.Both of my kids love to sing and with only one they would fight over it.Now I do not have to worry about that.You can have both devices on but only one will connect to your phone and play music.Both kids can still sing along and the microphones will work but only one will be playing the actual music.The microphones sound great and the music sounds pretty good also.The microphones are easy to connect to your phone and only take a minute to get it setup.The microphone connects to bluetooth.My kids love to hear their voice echo or you can turn that feature off.I am very happy with this product and would recommend it.I received this product as a sample.










No comments:

Post a Comment