Yomega's Kendama Star Catch

The star catcher is fun to play with and is a awesome challenge for kids to try and master.The star catcher is made of good quality,the handle is easy to grip.The ball on the star catch is a little heavier than i expected but not a problem and still cool.When you order you will get a random color of ball with the star catcher,I received a green ball which is perfect for my son.The string on the star catcher is strong and made of good quality.I recommend it for older children and not small children though since the ball is kind of heavy.I am happy with this product and would recommend it.
I received this product as a sample and my findings are based on my own impressions of the product. In no way was my finding influenced by my sample. #butterflyreviews #cbrAdventures






No comments:

Post a Comment