Best Magnetic Dry Erase Whiteboard Eraser Set

This emoji dry erase eraser set is so cool!Emoji's are a great hit in this house,my kids love them.The erasers are a good szize for smaller kids,the erasers are a small square and fit in smaller childrens hands.The set includes 12 emoji erasers.The set includes 2 of each emoji faces,there are some with smiles,with glasses ,winking faces and one with a smirk.The erasers work good and do the job.The eraser dry erase markers easily with out having to press so hard.I like there is a variety of emojis and each one has a pair.I have two little ones and they constantly fight over not having the same anything so this saves me the headache.I am happy with the quality of the erasers they have stood up well.I am happy with this product and would recommend it.I received this product as a sample.

Best Magnetic Dry Erase Whiteboard Eraser Set





No comments:

Post a Comment