Laminated Magnetic Dry Erase Menu

I always try to stay on top of things we need in the refrigerator and what we are low on but with so many task around the house it is hard to keep up.I came across the Magnet dry erase menu and fell in love with it.I love the nice design,there is space to keep a weekly menu including space for breakfast lunch and dinner.Then no one has to ever ask mom whats for dinner since its already on the menu.There is also a space for notes,and to write your grocery list.I think it is pretty handy,when we are running low on a item i can easily write it on the dry erase menu.I received this product as a sample.I keep dry erase markers next to the refrigerator in a drawer close by when i see were running low on eggs milk or whatever i can write it down so then the next time i go to the store i can check the list and take notes with me when i go to the store.I dont have to go through the refrigerator and wonder what we need.The dry erase menu is easy to write on and the markers erases easy.The menu is made of good quality and i love that it is made out of a magnet,you do not need to use tape or nail it on anything.I am happy with this product and would recommend it.




No comments:

Post a Comment